Welcome ,Welcome

Hello everyone and welcome to Autism Huh?. I wanna start off by saying thank you to everyone that has supported me and helped me and Adrian throughout his life because without you we would not be where we are today.

If Your wondering why I started this blog or what this Blog is actually about. It is about helping my son Adrian. And Other Children like him. My son is 10 years old and was recently diagnosed with Autism. Even though most children with autism are diagnosed between the ages of 3 and 5 . That just goes to show how many children like my son are over looked by Doctors, Teachers, Special Aid Teachers and Staff. My family and I have been fighting this battle his whole life. I almost lost hope because I didn't know what else to do for my son to get him the help he needed. And actually through tragedy came a ray of hope. Without the help of a very special person I don't think the people at my sons school would have ever gotten off their butts to do what needed to be done. With her help the Autism team came and conducted a series of tests and evaluations .The end result was that my son is diagnosed as Autistic. I thought I was doing everything wrong when it came to finding him help turns out that I was doing everything right but was given the wrong information. It is my hope that through this blog if I can only help one other parent and child looking for answers like me every bit of my energy ,time and effort with this blog will not have been wasted. I want this blog to be a place to chat,share stories, get advice and find the resources that could potentially change you and your SNC for the rest of your lives. I look forward to chatting and hearing all of your stories. Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless.

Characteristics of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers



Recent Comments